Wearing a mask has become the need of the hour now. Here are some tips that will protect your face skin to an extent.
- Always wear a clean mask.
- Avoid heavy makeup or foundation as the sweating can cause breakouts. ( and if you dont wear makeup, that's the best part.)
- Wear mask on clean skin before heading out. Make sure to put on a light moisturizer, a mineral based preferably that doesnt clog pores.
- Keep your hands away from touching your face, eyes, forehead.
- You can carry wet wipes or tissues with you.( since its summer). Or a clean handkerchief will also do.
- After you come back home, make sure to cleanse your face and neck.
- Follow your usual skin care routine.